March 13 – 15, 2018, Moody Gardens Hotel
& Convention Center, Galveston, TX
Transforming the Competitive Landscape is this year’s theme and the forum is hosted by ExxonMobil.
Subsea Tieback’s firm foundation is its conference program. The audience is comprised of field supervisors and operations planning personnel, as well as engineering staff and management. The content addresses new operational issues, challenges, and solutions associated with global deepwater subsea operations. Dialog among strategic decision makers is facilitated through focused presentations, extended question and answer sessions, and networking. This exchange of knowledge represents experiences, applications, and current, real-world project examples.
Subsea Tieback Forum attracts a broad range of qualified professionals in the Offshore Oil & Gas industry, including:
- Executives, Engineers and managers who are influential in Offshore Developments
- Field Supervisors who must understand the complexities of offshore projects
- Operation Personnel involved in planning and scheduling offshore developments worldwide
- Engineering staff and management involved in the decision making process
- Suppliers who have knowledge of their own product lines but would like more exposure to key offshore development personnel
- Consulting companies who need to stay current with industry standards and trends
- Business Development Managers, Marketing & Sales personnel pursuing offshore business opportunities
- Young professionals who are interested in gaining insight to the offshore oil & gas industry
For more information on this well-attended forum please visit www.subseatiebackforum.com